The PTSO is proud to award our school and staff with annual grants. The staff fills out a grant request for the items or programs they would like assistance with. The administration and board look at each request with careful consideration. This year’s grant recipients includes funding for Ms. Stetson’s ESOL class, Mr. Collins’ Broadcasting and A/V Storytelling classes, and the PBIS team for continuing sponsorship for the Positive Behavior Interventions and Support program. We awarded our grants with a surprise Big Check. The PTSO is grateful for the support of our school community for their donations to supply these grants!
- Teacher Grants 2020-2021Our Teacher Grants included PBIS, Literacy Intervention Materials, and Therapy Dog Training. Check out these cute pictures of our official Therapy Dog, Oakley, hanging out at RMS! […]
- Outdoor Classroom SeatingThe PTSO was able to provide 17 picnic tables to use as flex seating for classrooms or lunchtime. Thanks to our parents and PTSO supporters for helping us to fund this outdoor space! Together we are enhancing the health, safety, and well-being of our students and staff. […]
- Staff Appreciation Week 2021We honored our staff with a food and gifts. […]
- Water Bottle FillersOver the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 school years, the PTSO funded 5 water bottle filling stations throughout the school. We installed one on each grade level hallway, one outside the gymnasium, and one outside the cafeteria/front office. […]
- Staff Appreciation Week 2020We honored our staff with a breakfast, a lunch, and student made gifts throughout the week of February 10 - 14, 2020. […]